Jakarta – The National Police Chief General of Police Listyo Sigit Prabowo officially inaugurated a number of high-ranking police officers. One of them is Komjen Pol Ahmad Dofiri, who currently serves as Kabaintelkam Polri.
Listyo led the inauguration of a number of high-ranking police officers at the Rupatama Building, Police Headquarters, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Wednesday (10/11/2021) afternoon.
“The inauguration ceremony for the handover of positions was led by the National Police Chief directly,” said Head of the Public Information Division of the Public Relations Division of the National Police, Kombes Pol. Ahmad Ramadhan, to reporters.
Referring to the Telegram Letter Number: ST 2277-2280/X/KEP/2021 dated October 31, 2021, a number of high-ranking police officers who attended the inauguration ceremony included:
1. Komjen Pol Ahmad Dofiri was inaugurated as Kabaintelkam Polri replacing Komjen Pol Paulus Waterpauw who currently serves as Deputy of the National Border Management Agency (BNPP).
2. Inspector General of Police Firman Shantyabudi was sworn in as Head of Police Traffic Unit replacing Inspector General of Police Istiono who served as Pati Korlantas Polri in order to retire.
3. Inspector General of Police Argo Yuwono was sworn in as Assistant to the National Police Chief for Logistics replacing Firman Shantyabudi.
4. Inspector General of Police Dedi Prasetyo was sworn in as Head of the Public Relations Division of the National Police Headquarters replacing Inspector General Argo Yuwono.
5. Inspector General of Police Suntana was sworn in as West Java Police Chief replacing Ahmad Dofiri.
6. Inspector General of Police Nana Sudjana was sworn in as Kapolda of South Sulawesi replacing Inspector General of Police Merdisyam.