PeduliLindung has released a new feature, which is that you can access international Covid-19 vaccine certificates according to World Health Organization or WHO standards. This was issued by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia, due to anticipate the issue of Indonesian vaccine certificates that are not recognized or recognized in a number of countries abroad.
Launching from the official website of the Indonesian Ministry of Health, it is stated that not only can the international vaccine certificate be issued, but also the QR code listed in it so that it can be read and recognized abroad.
How to check and download an international Covid-19 vaccine certificate is quite easy. You can download an international Covid-19 vaccine certificate via your cellphone by accessing the PeduliLindung website or application.
Here’s how to check and download an international Covid-19 vaccine certificate in the PeduliLindung application, including:
1. Update the PeduliLindung application to the latest version.
2. Open the PeduliLindung application and log in with a registered account.
3. Go to the “Vaccine Certificate” menu.
4. In the “Overseas Travel Certificate” section, click the “+” icon.
5. Check the name of the user for whom you want to generate an international certificate, click next.
6. Select the destination country, click next and confirm.
7. The certificate has been successfully created and is active, then click “View Details”.