The closing ceremony of the ABRI inauguration for the 2021 Fiscal Year was chaired by Dr. National Police Chief and Inspector General of the Riau Islands. Aris Budiman, M.Si, located at the Riau Islands Police SPN Tanjung Batu, Riau Islands Police Irwasda, Riau Islands Police Chief SPN, Riau Islands Police Chief, Karimong Regent, Karimun Regent and Youth Sergeant Training and Education attended. (22/12/2021)
In the meeting, Kalemdiklat Komjen Pol Dr. Aris Budiman, M.Si, reads a letter of permission from the Head of the National Police’s Komjendiklat Kalemdiklat. Boll. professor. PhD. H. Rycko Amelza Dahniel, M.Si conveyed that today’s ceremony marked the end of the entire series of educational and training activities for the formation of the National Police for the 2021 fiscal year at the Sepolwan, Brimob Pusdik, Sabhara Pusdik, and Binmas Pusdik. and Pusdik Polair Polri Lemdiklat As well as all SPN Poldas throughout Indonesia.
Today, the NCO has added another 15,526 personnel to the police force, consisting of 14,772 male police officers and 754 female police officers, which are prepared to improve the performance of the National Police organization which is increasingly optimal and on this happy occasion I as the Head of the National Police Education and Training Institute, Congratulations to the young police officers who have successfully completed the entire series of formation education for five months.
It is emphasized to all NCO Youth Police to:
• Always increase faith and piety to God Almighty as a guide in life and the implementation of tasks.
• Hold fast and practice the values of Tribrata and Chess Prasetya, in every step of service as a Bhayangkara person, protect the good name of the Police and as a Bhayangkara person, maintain the good name and uphold the Tribrata banner.
• Understand well and carry out tasks in earnest, sincere, responsible, eager to do the best and cheerful.
• Be a role model and role model for the community.
• Build positive and polite communication with the community, as well as strengthen Synergy and Solidity with TNI colleagues, Regional Governments, and all other components of the nation in order to maintain the stability of a conducive Kamtibmas.
Furthermore, Riau Islands Police Chief Inspector General Pol Dr. Aris Budiman, M.Si said, “Today, colleagues have been appointed as members of the Indonesian National Police, which has attached authority to all of you, carry out your duties properly and correctly and maintain the honor of the institution and yourself as a member of the National Police. Your position to serve, protect and protect the community should not be used for your personal interests. The Chief of the Riau Islands Police, Inspector General Pol. Dr. Aris Budiman, M.Sc.
“At the Closing Ceremony for the establishment of the National Police NCO for the 2021 Fiscal Year at SPN Polda Kepri Tanjung Batu, as many as 215 students were inaugurated as members of the National Police consisting of 182 General Duty Officers, 18 Special Competency Officers and 15 Proactive Recruitment Officers”. Close the Head of Sub-Division of Penmas Bidhumas of the Riau Islands Police Kompol Robby Topan Manusiwa, S.I.K.