Jakarta – The Ministry of National Machinery Empowerment and Bureaucratic Reform (KemenPAN-RB) gave appreciation and appreciation to work units that succeeded in obtaining the titles of Corruption Free Zone (WBK) and Clean Bureaucratic Area Integrity Zone (WBBM). ) in 2021, Monday (20/12).
As part of a series of activities to commemorate World Anti-Corruption Day, the Minister for Administrative Reform and Bureaucratic Reform (PANRB) Tjahjo Kumolo directly handed over the award and award for the 2021 WBK/WBBM Integrity Zone. The awarding of the WBK/WBBM predicate is also the last part of a series of evaluation processes development of integrity areas to WBK/WBBM.
The WBK and WBBM 2021 Integrity Zone awards and awards will be carried out in a combination offline and online and online. The Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia K.H Ma’ruf Amin provided coaching to the winners online.
In 2021, as many as 4,042 units worked hard to pass the integrity zone assessment process. Of the thousands of work units, 486 work units managed to get the WBK predicate.
PANRB Minister Tjahjo Kumolo said: “This title is given as a thank you to government agencies and units that have actually implemented the development of integrity areas, so that the community can obtain high-quality service and integrity.”
Erwan Agus Purwanto, Deputy Director of Bureaucratic Reform, Accountability of Devices and Supervision of the PANRB Department, explained that one of the goals of WBK and WBBM 2021 to appreciate and reward the Integrity Zone is to show the public that bureaucratic reform is in the form of bureaucratic reform. quality service and integrity. , in accordance with the needs and expectations of the community.
“I also hope that this event can be a forum to explore inputs and suggestions for improvement for the bureaucratic reform program that improves service and integrity,” he said.
Among the hundreds of units that received the title of WBK, the National Police won the title of 36 units. At the same time, 4 Polri units were awarded the WBBM title.
In this event, reformation leaders who succeeded in establishing pilot units were also appreciated. The National Police Chief General Listyo Sigit Prabowo was also one of the winners of the award. The award was represented and accepted by the Deputy Chief of Police, Komjen Gatot Eddy Pramono.
For the WBK/WBBM integrity zones issued by the police, the Head of Public Relations of the National Police, Kombes Pol. Dedi Prasetyo, also expressed his gratitude. According to him, this award is an effort made by the National Police to eliminate the culture of corruption, improve performance and improve public services.
“The WBK/WBBM predicate is not only a symbol, but also a tangible manifestation of the establishment of authority, integrity, and service bureaucracy,” said Dedi.
Dedi emphasized that the National Police will continue to improve and strive to continue to increase the number of work units that are included in the WBK/WBBM predicate.
“Polri continues to work hard to be better in order to always provide the best service to the community and create an environment free of corruption, collusion and nepotism,” he said.
The following is a list of 36 work units in the National Police that won WBK:
1. West Sumba Police Resort
2. South Kalimantan Police HR Bureau
3. Bali Police Security Intelligence Directorate
4. Pasuruan City Police Resort
5. Directorate of Narcotics Investigation of the NTB Police
6. Directorate of Security Intelligence of the NTB Police
7. DIY Police Headquarters Service
8. DIY State Police Education School
9. Pati . Resort Police
10. Purbalingga Social Police
11. Directorate of Security Intelligence of the South Sumatra Police
12. Directorate of Samapta Polda South Kalimantan
13. Legal Affairs of the East Java Regional Police
14. Lubuk Linggau Resort Police
15. Directorate of General Criminal Investigation of the Central Kalimantan Police
16. Police Resort Home Knives
17. Balangan Police Resort
18. Directorate of Special Criminal Investigation of the East Java Police
19. Seruyan Resort Police
20. Bhayangkara Palangkaraya Hospital
21. Cilegon Police Resort
22. Police Resort Merangin
23. Directorate of General Criminal Investigation of the Riau Islands Police
24. Directorate of Security Intelligence of the Riau Islands Police
25. Central Kalimantan Police HR Bureau
26. East Belitung Resort Police
27. Agam Police
28. Divpropam Polri
29. Ditpolairud Polda West Sumatra
30. Labuhan Batu Police
31. Puskeu Polri
32. Police SSDM
33. Bhayangkara Mohamad Hasan Hospital Palembang
34. Bantul Police
35. Buru Island Police Station
36. Assistant to the National Police Chief for General Planning and Budget
The following is a list of 4 work units in the National Police that won the WBBM title:
1. Special Criminal Investigation Directorate of the DIY Police
2. West Kotawaringin Resort Police
3. Banyuasin Resort Police
4. Directorate of Criminal Acts of Corruption Bareskrim Polri