General Pol Listyo Sigit Prabowo (Kapolri) said he would implement a “beheading” system for off-duty staff. This time, Sigit replaced seven of his officers, confirming the statement.
In the telegram number ST/2279/X/KEP./2021 dated October 31, 2021, it was stated that the Kombes rank official was dismissed. At the same time, 6 officers with the rank of AKBP in telegram number ST/2280 were dismissed /X/KEP./2021 on 31 October 2021.
The two telegrams were signed by Wahyu Widada, Inspector General of Human Resources of the United States Police, on behalf of the National Police Chief.
“Yes, of course, this is in accordance with the commitment and statement of the National Police Chief. Regarding the ‘rotten fish in the head’, if the leader has problems, then his subordinates will also have problems, as well as his spirit. the right idea. This promise is clear to make changes and improvements for a better Polri,” said Director of Public Relations of the National Police Inspector General Argo Yuwono in a written statement, Tuesday (2/11).
With this decision, all Polri personnel must be able to have a leadership spirit that protects and serves the community and members well and becomes a priority. Not only that, Argo also hopes that this promise can deter police officers who violate the rules.
“Be a leader who is exemplary, wise, understanding, willing to listen, not easily emotional, and respecting each other. In this way, the police will gain more trust from the public in the future,” explained Argo.
The following 7 police officers were removed from their posts:
1. Kombes Pol Franciscus X. Tarigan, Dirpolairud Polda Sulbar to Pamen Yanma Polri (in order to evaluate positions).
2. AKBP Deni Kurniawan, Head of Resort Police of Labuhan Batu, North Sumatra Police, to Pamen Yanma Polri (in order to evaluate positions).
3. AKBP Dedi Nur Andriansyah, Head of Pasaman Police of West Sumatra Police to Pamen Yanma Police (in order to evaluate positions).
4. AKBP Agus Sugiyarso, Head of the Tebing Tinggi Police, North Sumatra Police to Pamen Yanma Polri (in order to evaluate positions).
5. AKBP Jimmy Tana, Chief of the Nganjuk Police of the East Java Regional Police to Pamen Yanma Polri (in order to evaluate positions).
6. AKBP Saiful Anwar, Head of the Nunukan Polda Kaltara Police to Pamen Yanma Polri (in order to evaluate positions).
7. AKBP Irwan Sunuddin, North Luwu Police Chief, South Sulawesi Regional Police to Pamen Yanma Polri (in order to evaluate positions).